We are a registered not-for-profit society, organising Andhra Pradesh’s inaugural National Level Junior Literary Fest in Vizag. Our aim is to expose the younger generation to the many facets of books and bring back the joy of reading, literature and language.
A two-day literary event in Vizag for the age group of 4-16 years, with an exclusive line-up of
- Storytelling by renowned storytellers
- Book reading sessions by authors
- Illustration workshops
- Blogging and creative writing workshops
- Book Fair showcasing books by nationally renowned publishers
- Panel discussions with children and parents
- Theatre Performance for Children
- Creative activities, entertainment and food
- To inculcate a reading habit among children
- A chance to interact with national level personalities of the children’s literary world
- A collection of wonderful books with socially relevant topics that Andhra Pradesh has never seen before
- Give your child a taste of literature as a fun activity
Hawa Mahal, Beach Road
A prominent 100-year-old mansion that was a summer house for the royal family of Odisha and has played host to personalities like Rabindranath Tagore, Dr. Rajendra Prasad and even Jawaharlal Nehru.
Located right on the beach road, it will allow the Lit Fest to have the Bay of Bengal as its backdrop.
17th and 18th November, 2018.